Internship in Neurosciences
Are you interested in preclinical research in neuroscience?
- Be in or have completed careers related to neuroscience: psychology, biology, veterinary medicine, etc.
- Have some experience in scientific research
- Have knowledge of basic Windows tools
- Intermediate to high level of English
- Ability to work in a team
- Have the capacity for organization and responsibility
- 5 months
- Part time
- Time disposition in the mornings
- Remunerated job
Provide support at a technical level, for the development of the different activities within the animal facility and the Neuroscience laboratory.
- Execute research projects with laboratory animals within the animal center and the neuroscience center.
- Assist in the maintenance of the vivarium and colonies of laboratory animals.
- Execute interdisciplinary projects in the neuroscience center.
- Assist in the cleaning and surveillance of common equipment.
- Keep up-to-date records of the use of the different equipment.
- Cooperate with the process of deposition of biological waste and organization of chemical waste among other general activities within the laboratory assigned by the researchers and the lab-manager of the neuroscience center and/or the animal facility.
- Assist in the writing of projects, publications and other pertinent documents.
- Participate in institutional academic activities.
Send your CV and a motivation essay (maximum 500 words) describing your interest in being part of our group to the email: email@example.com
Delivery deadline: June 22, 2022